From invitations shining with glitter to mixed-metal place settings, metallics continue to be a popular trend in wedding planning. But unlike trends that come and go, this one doesn’t seem to be losing any momentum – most likely because metallic wedding details beautifully compliment any color palette and style of wedding. When planning a wedding, incorporating metals is the perfect way to add unique and memorable details. And in Trumbull and the surrounding areas, the place to call for the most exquisite wedding florals is City Line Florist.
Metallic wedding details and accents can be added to the celebration in hundreds of ways – from bouquets and reception decor to your personal style. Metallics can be classic or contemporary, making them ideal additions to any wedding decor. Whether front and center as the main design element, or placed in more subtle ways, here are just a few ideas as to how to incorporate metallics into your wedding day. * Vintage jewelry, sequined purses and shoes add a Hollywood-style glamour
* Leaves and s spray-painted silver or gold scattered throughout a bouquet or white
* Metal archways, shepherd’s hooks or lighting elements such as lanterns and candelabras
* Silver or gold goblets, matching votive candle holders and metal picture frames to hold table cards and menus
* Metallic tablecloths and linens against bright, bold s
* Unique metal centerpiece elements such as birdcages, bowls, lanterns and water pitchers
* Edible cake accents of gold glitter or metallic icing
After years of experience, we know that gold tones exude elegance and tradition when paired with yellows, creams, and shades of red. Blues and purples shimmer with modern ambiance when arranged in silver vases and surrounded by flickering votive candles. And we have so many more ideas for you – our floral designers have the local expertise and expert creativity you are looking for.
At City Line Florist, we have helped hundreds of Trumbull brides to select gorgeous florals, stunning bridal bouquets and memorable centerpieces – and we look forward to working with you to make your day just as special.